Wednesday, May 12, 2010

so super excited!

So dont get me wrong its nice being home, but i have to say the more and more i think about getting back home to new mexico i get a little excited. I get to spend the summer with my hubby cause he is now not going anywhere, meaning there is a lot we have planned to do for the summer, We have a few outdoor trips to make, things in new mexico we still need to explore.Im really looking forward to it. I also will be starting school soon, and the more and more i think about my life and what i want to do as a career path, i still keep moving towards beauty school. I really would love to do a job in cosmotology, makeup, fashion consulting ect.. i know some people might look at that as a very risky career decision, but i figure im young its my life, and i wont know if its for me until i take the chance. I had also considered doing something in marketing/advertising, cause i also think it would be awsome to be able to put together fashion, makeup, commercial adds. but as you can see it all ends up going back to the fashion beauty area. So i am going to take a chance. Look for schools, and see how it all turns out for me. I have always enjoyed fashion, and shopping , and would even love to get a job as a image consultant. So heres to my life and what i make of it ;) wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment