well I have come to a point where i feel something isn't right, and something needs to change in my life ..or I will be going down the same path that I promised my self I wouldn't go down. And as i sit here all i can thing are all the things i left unsaid to people that i care about and here are just a few. they don't apply to just one person in my life they apply to the many people that have been with meand had an effect or impact some way in my life.
1. I am who I am please do not try to change my character.
2. Im in no ways perfect but neither are you.
3. Love me for who i am, and not what you want me to be.
4. Quit making a big deal about my views and opinions, just like you I have them too.
5. Please don't twist every word I say, to make them your own.
6. Don't be scared to be straight forward with me. I love honesty.
7. Sometimes theres a time and place where you need to mind your own business, and i will do the same.
8. I cant live my life through your eyes, so let me live my life through my own.
9. your in no position to judge me.
10. sometimes you need to take your own advice.
*Dianna*
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment