Wednesday, May 5, 2010
ok the wait is over!
Well here is the big news i did not want to disclose in the last blog. I came home to illinois for a visit! there! I said it and i suceeded in keeping it a secret...well kinda. anyway i was supposed to come home for like 3 months cause my husband was suppose to deploy, which would have given me a chance to start summer school here. but at the last minute, they changed his plans. soo.. now i am going to stay here for like a month, and just make a nice trip out of it. From what it sounds like right now. mike is going to fly down and meet me the first week of june, and then drive back with me. Thats all i know for right now. well have to end this short, about to go have a margarita and lunch with my momma! Dianna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the end of this. "Well have the end this short, about to go have a margarita and luch with my mamma!" Hahaha, great! Hope you enjoy your visit.
ReplyDelete