Thursday, May 26, 2011

Is he/or isnt he?

Is He/or isn't he?? Is the question i seem to be asking myself lately about whether or not my husband is actually leaving for his deployment this time. We have come accross so many maybe deployments before that have ended up getting cancelled that now him nor I know what to think. I can count a total of at least 11 taskings that have come down for him to deploy and each time they were a no go. I have a feeling though that this one is different and he actually will be leaving for 6 months.

If it ends up that he actually does go, I find myself thinking that it will be alright. So much has changed since when i first got to this base,to now. I am much more familiar with this base and area than i was before.I will be starting Cosmetology school soon, and I have made some really great friends here as well.I know we will both be so busy that time will fly by and before we know it he will be back in Dec, where we will then be on our way back home for Christmas to be with our family.

Also where Mike is deploying to is not so bad.Even though i cant say exactly where that is right now; I do know that it is pretty safe and pretty built up now. So we should be able to communicate with much better ease, than the first time he deployed years ago.

Even though this deployment is putting a damper in our plans that we had for this summer. I just have to try to stay positive and know that there is nothing we can do about it, and just try to make the best out of the time that we have now while he is still here.

Until next time...

Dianna Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment