Friday, January 21, 2011

My Big sis

So I thought since today is My sisters birthday I would dedicate this blog to her and let her know how special she is to me :)

I will start by saying how my sister has always been a bit....well should I say VERY overprotective of me. My sister has literally lost teeth for me. No my sister doesn't walk around now with missing teeth looking like a snaggle tooth THANK GOD!She actually has really nice teeth due to the circumstances they were put through :) But she went through extreme shit for me to make sure I was always protected. Just like a big sister would do for her little sis. If anyone ever messed with me my sister would be right there ready to kick that individuals ass. My sister has been like a mom and dad to me. Maybe sometimes too much, but I know she means well. I am proud to say that i have a sister that will always have my back and always look out for my best interests. And with that said I hope she knows how much she is appreciated and loved by her little sister. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS! I hope you had a good one!:)

Love
Dianna

No comments:

Post a Comment