One month down 5 more to go! That is when ill be able to have my husband back home with me again.I cant wait! Time has been flying by for me, thanks to school. I have been enjoying it quite a bit. I get excited each week to see what we are going to learn next, cause I know once that week is down then that's a week closer to me moving up in school and having my husband home as well.
School has surprisingly been coming to me pretty easy. I made it through some of the hard parts and still managed to do well.So far this is what I have learned and how I feel about it.
1. Nails: I don't mind it so much, Not something I see myself specialising in, but def not as easy as I thought. I have much respect for the women and men out there that specialise in the art of nails, its not as easy as it looks.
Facials (spa treatments): I do like it, not to hard to do, I would have to learn to get over the fact that I would be also dealing with skin problems such as acne ect. I like the aspect of beatifying the skin and renewing the nutrients the face and body potentially has.
Waxing/tweezing: Well as an esthetician which is one of the specialities I was originally interested in when i went into beauty school. I would also have to do the task of waxing. I don't mind it so much, but not going to lie watching videos of people getting certain things waxed made me cringe a little.lol
Make-up: Absolutely loved learning more about make-up, I had a lot of fun doing different kinds of looks and plan on getting much better at this. I already love make-up so that week was really fun for me. There is still so much to learn tips and tricks that I could use to get even better.
Treating and styling Ethnic Hair: As of right now I don't see myself doing this. It was very scary to think of all the work that goes into treating ethnic hair and if you make a mistake you could fry the hair, or client could lose their hair. I don't think Ethnic hair will be my speciality as of right now, its a bit to scary to deal with. A lot goes into the care of ethnic hair type.
Hair cutting: Well haircutting is this week and I only had done one day of it, but I have to say it went well and ill update once the week is done, I have a feeling though that I might like it though.
Until next time.........
Dianna
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment