Wednesday, March 10, 2010
sooo confused
OK I dont know what is wrong with me, but i feel so confused right now. Part of me Is really down, and i dont know the exact reason why. I have so much going through my head right now, its crazy!. I want to go home for a little and clear my head and all, and ive even considered, going to school back at home and seeing how i feel and try to gather my thoughts and all. I talked to mike about it and he just says that he doesnt want to hold me back. I feel like im hurting him and i dont want too, but i cant figure out what is the best thing to do right now..... im so confused. I knew this life was not going to be easy, I already had that in mind. So why am I feeling this way??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment