Friday, February 26, 2010

I need a change

I dont know how much more of this crap Ican take from work. They have been working my ass off now for some reason, i hardly have anydays off anymore,and Ihave these powertrip old ladies riding my ass all the time. Im just ready for a change. I feel so out of my element at this job. I miss being behind a desk. Are there even any legitimate work at home jobs out there?yea .....probably not. Well i did start selling Meet Mark which is part of avon, but more trendy. I really like it but its to early to tell how well its going to do becaause im waiting on my business cards, and i just started it a few weeks ago. Im excited about it though. If i can get a nice customer base. Then Im so just sticking with it, and then that would be a legitimate work at home job. :)
Well I do get this weekend off, which will be nice. Mike had mentioned something about going to EL Paso, with a couple we know here on base. Mike works with the husband at the shop.Im excited. Ive been wanting to go to ElPaso since we have been here, and it will be nice to get out of this little town for a little bit. The last time mike and I really got to do anything together was valentines day NIGHT. the reason i had put night like that is because during the daytime i was stuck working, so really we had to rush to dinner, and then we saw a late movie. But i still enjoyed it with him. It was the highlight of my day.He got me this gorgeous diamond neclace in the shape of a penguin, cause he knows thats that I love penguins. Igot him a new sports watch, because he needed a replacement, and i remember him mentioning it .:) I enjoyed Valentines Night very much.lol
Well Im already exhausted, and my head hurts from work earlier.So Im going to call it a day.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you guys enjoy El Paso, Rodney and I couldn't really find anything there, but we still enjoied driving around.

    ReplyDelete